1.Please select a suitable size depending on your foot length;
2.Once you know your foot length, consult the Size Chart to determine which size you should purchase;
Toe Shape: Round-Toe
Heel height: Low Heels（1-3cm）
Shoe Width: Medium
Shoe Style: Flats
Season: Spring, Autumn
Product Features of Antimicrobial Shoes :
- Antimicrobial Protection *NEW * - Helps Keep Foot Healthy and Free from Bacteria
- Fluid Barrier Advantage *NEW * - Great for Incontinence and Protects from Spills & Smells
- Wide Width - Terrific for Swollen Feet or Ankles
- Slip Resistant Soles - Helps Prevent Potential Slips and Falls
- Removable Insole - Allows for Orthotics
- Molds to Your Foot - Flexible Neoprene Comfort Material
- Adjustable Easy Touch Closure - Accommodates Different Levels of Swelling
- Quality Footwear - Super Comfortable
These Comfy Extra Wide, Extra Deep FLUID BARRIER ANTIMICROBIAL Shoes are designed to open up wide and deep so any foot can slip in with ease. The fluid barrier treatment protects your feet from spills and smells-ideal for incontinence and potential spills. It's antimicrobial feature helps keep the foot healthy and free from bacteria. Lightweight and comfortable with plenty of arch support. Easy Touch closure adjusts for a custom fit. Removable insole for orthotics. Slip-resistant soles. Washable. These skid resistant shoes with anti slip soles by Silverts can help prevent elderly falls in nursing homes.
Full Sizes 6 to 12 Extra Wide
Do not increase the size to accommodate the width or swelling.
These women's wide slippers can be worn as shoes. These very wide slippers are perfect for people with arthritis or reduced hand mobility. These adjustable wide slippers are the best diabetic slippers for women and women in rehabilitation centers, professional care institutions, home care and long-term care institutions. They are very suitable for patients in hospitals, post-operations, nursing homes and nursing homes. These extra-wide women’s bedroom or home slippers from are perfect for comfortable leisure use at home and in home care environments.